Friday, October 19, 2012

Increase Your MCA Sales!!!

Hi Team,

Lenika Scott here! For those of you who personally know me, know that I don't promote ALOT of STUFF to the team! With all of the new things that an Internet Marketer has to learn, sometimes things can be very overwhelming and challenging for them to grasp! Not to mention MANY systems where there is a FREE sign up, the leads are stolen or given to other people.

When this team initially started with MCA I created website for easier sign-ups because the website we currently have with the company needs some improvement. Its not that easy on the eye :) if you know what I mean! BUT It wasn't a LEAD CAPTURE PAGE. Just a Sales Page for Sign Ups!!! And it is IMPORTANT to have a Lead Capture Page if you are marketing on the Internet!!!

I found a great system that I can stand behind and trust!

The system if $20 To get started and Only $15 Per month! I've discovered that MANY MCA reps who had not yet made any sales have generated sales since using this system!

Make sure IF your sponsor is using a system to use their link but IF they are not, feel free to sign up with my link below.

If you have any questions please send me an email.


THESE ARE ALL OF THE LINKS YOU GET WITH THIS SYSTEM!!! DIFFERENT LANDING PAGES TO SELECT FROM!!!

First Choice!


Second Choice!

Third Choice!

Fouth Choice!

Fifth Choice!

This is the PAGE they see after they fill out info. Their Name and Email Address:


This is the PAGE they see next! Also this is the page where you can Purchase your MCA Membership OR Purchase Your This Lead System.

3 comments: