Monday, May 21, 2012

Order Your Website!

If you need a Replicated Website to HELP market your business the cost is $25. This is a One Time Set up fee.
The Information needed is as follow:

Go to www.blogger.com
Sign up for an account
Email the following info to destinybuilders.int@gmail.com
Blogger email address
Blogger password
TCV Matrix (username)
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address you want shown on the website

Please choose from the following.
A Money Background
A Red Background
A Green Background
A Black Background

Ex. of The Money Background Shown Below
www.weeklypaynow.blogspot.com
CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO PURCHASE YOUR SITE!

1 comment:

  1. I think this website is AWESOME. Do you have an example of the replicated website you are suggesting. I am very interested. I want a website to send my prospects to before that get to my TVC sign up. I already have a Landing Page to capture their info. is that what you are talking about My email address is vickiewooden@gmail.com Please advise. Thank you

    ReplyDelete